Parts & Accessories
Bracket mount for Serfas 250/500 E-Lume headlights.
- Rack mount bracket only - Fits TL-L225 taillight
Updated and more secure clothing clip for mounting CatEye safety lights.
• Fits all 2015 Serfas taillights • Bolts to rack for easy removal of taillight
Replacement mounting bracket for Serfas tail lights. - Fits TL-411 & TL-200 models
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
Taillight Seat Stay Mount
- Replacement mounting straps for Sunlite lights - Choose specific model to fit your light
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
Replacement mounting bracket for Quasar USL-4BK Headlight and Quasar UTL-4BK Tail Light.
Replacement tail light bracket for the Serfas UTL-9 light.
SP-12 Flex-Tight Seatpost Bracket for most CatEye taillights
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light - Designed specifically for aero seat posts - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Compatible with seatpost diameter 20mm-36mm - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal - Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis, Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works. - Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot - Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards - Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
Replacement Part – Aero Headlight Bracket - Works For Both Headlights & Tail Lights - 3 Strap Sizes Allows Fitting From 20mm To Over 100mm - Adjusts To Fit Aero & Round Seat Posts & Handlebars - Fits All Serfas Headlights Except: USL-200 & USL-450
Replacement Part – Aero Tail Light Bracket - Works For Both Headlight & Tail Lights - Great For Helmet Application - 3 Strap Sizes Allows Fitting From 20mm To Over 100mm - Adjusts To Fit Aero & Round Seat Posts & Handlebars Compatible With: TST-70 TST-100 TST-150 TBT-50R TBT-120F
Replacement Part – GoPro Camera Bracket - Compatible With All Serfas Headlights EXCEPT USL-200, USL-250, USL-450 and USL-500 - GoPro compatible - Allows use of action camera on helmet or bar
Replacement Part – Multi Sport Headlight & Tail Light Bracket - Works for both headlights & tail lights - Great for helmet application - 3 strap sizes allows fitting from 20mm to over 100mm - Adjusts to fit aero & round seat posts & handlebars - For lights up to 120 grams in weight - Cannot be used with: TST-70, TST-100, TST-150, TBT-50R, TBT-120F, USL-200, USL-250, USL-450, USL-500
Brighten up your style, increase your visibility, and make those nighttime rides more fun with the Serfas SPK Spoke Lights! Available in FIVE fun LED light colors: White, Red, Green, Multicolored, and Blue. The SPK Spoke Light is quick and easy to mount and sure to stay safely secured while traveling across any terrain, and with built-in water resistance the SPK ensures a splash or two won't send you home in the dark. Add one, or even twenty, to your bike today and be the coolest cat on the block! - Water Resistant - Fast & Easy Installation / Removal - Solid Modes: Up To 30 Hours - Flash Modes: Fast – Up To 35 Hours / Slow – Up to 55 Hours - Weight: 20 Grams - Size: 12.8cm x 4.4cm - Battery: 1 x Lithium CR2032
Replacement Part – TST Tail Light Belt Clip Improved design keeps light more secure on belt or bag strap. Compatible With: TST-70 TST-100 TST-150 TBT-50R TBT-120F
Replacement Part – Top Bar Headlight Bracket - Works with flat top & round handle-bars - 3 strap sizes allow fitting from 20mm to over 100mm - Adjusts to fit aero & round seat posts & handlebars - For lights up to 120 grams in weight - Fits all Serfas headlights EXCEPT: USL-200, USL-250, USL-450, USL-500
Replacement Part – Universal Tail Light Bracket - Fits all current tail lights with removable bracket except UTL-4bk - Long silicone strap allows endless mounting options - No tools needed - Not compatible with: TST-70, TST-100, TST-150 & TBT-50R
USB cable for USB rechargeable batteries. System Compatibility: - Lumina Series - Lightning Bug 120 USB - Sentinel 2W USB - Solas 2W USB - Stinger USB
Lezyne's Composite Bar Mount is a hard mount made of a reinforced Composite Matrix cradle for a strong and secure attachment of the Mega Drive, Deca Drive, and XL LED lights to the handlebar. It is designed for 25.4 mm or 31.8 mm bars, with the cradle designed to pivot 15 degrees laterally to allow adjustment of the LED light beam angle and directing it where it is most needed. A large thumb screw secures the CM mount to the bar without need of tools, and can be tightened by hand or a 1mm hex key. Molded rubber shims add grip and fine-tune fitting to undersized bars. Composite Bar Mounts are sold in a kit with the Mega Drive, Deca Drive, or XL LED lights.
The NiteRider Tail Light Strap Mount allows for quick installation and fitment on to standard seatposts. It features a quick release tab that allows you to remove just your tail light, leaving the strap mount installed on the seat post; ideal for when you leave your bike unattended or when it’s time for a recharge.
Page 1 of 3 Next page