• QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
- Bolt-on Axle Adapter
• Used on steel models post 1998 • Comes with new style bolts and washers
Burley's Flex Connector joins the trailer to the hitch. It attaches inside the tow bar and locks in place inside the hitch using a retaining pin (Standard Forged Hitch) or bolt and nut (Classic Hitch). This flexible connector can stretch easily letting you lay down the bike. Includes safety strap and retaining pin.
• 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes • Includes new shim for oversized seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm and above
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
$25.00 - $110.00
The Steel Hitch provides the critical connection from your Burley Trailer to your bicycle. The hitch installs easily on the rear skewer of your bike, and then stays attached so the Burley can be connected at any time. If you’d like to swap the Burley from bike to bike, pick up a couple spare hitches and install them on the extra bikes so the hitch doesn’t need to be un-installed when swapping bikes. (5-pack)
- Conversion kit for the Sunlite Pet Trailer - trailer sold separately - Kit includes and contains all pieces and hardware to attach stroller handlebar and front wheel
Thule's Axle Mount ezHitch enables you to attach any Thule bicycle trailer or bicycle compatible child carrier (sold separately) to the rear axle of your bike.
Soft and snuggly, the Baby Snuggler keeps your littlest traveler comfortable and secure when jogging, strolling, or biking. Recommended for children 6-24 months of age. Child should be at least one year old before biking in trailer (child must be able to sit upright unattended and hold his or her head up while wearing a bicycle helmet). For children less than one year old it is recommended to only use the Snuggler for strolling and jogging.
Page 1 of 1