Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
$5.00 - $6.59
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dolphin print - 97mm in length
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
• Fits most road drop handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs
- Weather resistant - Long lasting neoprene foam - Ergonomic design - Length: 125mm
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
$7.00 - $7.50
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
Enjoy classic style and feel with Origin-8's Dual Classic Grips. These dual compound grips are made from soft Kraton rubber.
$7.59 - $8.79
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
Sunlite's Gel Grips are soft and feature an ergonomic shape for premium comfort.
Dimension Classic Cruiser Grips available in black and white. - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 140mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 104g
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
• Kraton rubber • Non-slip • 130mm
• Durable and soft Kraton rubber • Perfect anatomic contour • End shape keeps hands from sliding off bars when wet • 120mm
Grab control of your next mountain bike ride. The Comp Trail Grips deliver a comfortable ride experience in a practical package. - Single-density, non-slip Kraton rubber - Ergonomically designed with molded and raised TR logos - Closed end design - 125mm length - 32mm diameter - 116g/pr
- Open-end flange design - Durable soft Kraton rubber - End plugs included - Length: 130mm
•Soft Kraton rubber •Anatomic closed-end design •120mm
• Fits most handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs • 2x340mm 2x125mm
• Deluxe cushioned foam • Inner plastic sleeve • Ergo-form fitted • 130mm
Is it time to change your grips? Check out Sunlite's Pro Gel Grips. They give you a solid grip, superb shock absorption and vibration damping.
Origin-8's Tri-Power Grips are made from soft, Kraton rubber for great comfort and excellent grip. They feature a tapered triangle-shaped pattern and a classic shape.
Lizard Skins bar end grips are 165mm in length, cut to fit neoprene.
Page 1 of 6 Next page