Finish off that great road bar tape job with Origin-8's Rubber End Plugs. These plugs come in a variety of colors to dress up your rig and fit most handlebars.
Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
Sunlite's Handlebar Tape boasts a diamond grip pattern. It offers a great feel on any handlebar and comes with two bar end plugs.
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
- Newbaum's Cotton Cloth bar tape is produced from highly durable milled cotton cloth - Vibrant colors are produced from eco-friendly dyes for a lower impact on the environment - Sold in individual rolls. Made in the USA
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dolphin print - 97mm in length
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
• Durable and soft Kraton rubber • Perfect anatomic contour • End shape keeps hands from sliding off bars when wet • 120mm
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
- Weather resistant - Long lasting neoprene foam - Ergonomic design - Length: 125mm
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
Origin-8's T-Star Grips provide a excellent grip with soft, dual compound Kraton rubber. These grips are a great fit for any bike.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
• Fits most road drop handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
• Dual compound rubber • Anti-slip design • 125mm
$6.99 - $7.99
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
Sunlite's Flame Grips heat up your ride with a no-slip grip. The dual-density design sports a hard inner layer for a secure hold on your bars and a soft outer layer for tacky and comfortable grip.
Sunlite's Gel Grips are soft and feature an ergonomic shape for premium comfort.
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
Origin-8's Tri-Power Grips are made from soft, Kraton rubber for great comfort and excellent grip. They feature a tapered triangle-shaped pattern and a classic shape.
Dimension Classic Cruiser Grips available in black and white. - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 140mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 104g
•Soft Kraton rubber •Anatomic closed-end design •120mm
• Fits most handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs • 2x340mm 2x125mm
• Soft EVA foam • Includes end plugs
Page 1 of 10 Next page